Layering human intuition onto the
bytes and bolts of today's technology
Todays Business Solutions
Go Beyond the Obvious...
Is Your Staff Equipped To Do The Same?
The pace of change in 2000 and beyond has brought about fundamental shifts that cross-cut virtually all business disciplines. The key to sustaining competitive advantage is to recognize contributions across the organization that create a compelling self-interest in acting for the good of the firm.
Our short courses and seminars cover a wide range of interests and topics relevant to everyday life. With our exclusive ThinDime™ pricing option, qualifying individuals can register for a half- or full-day seminar, with follow-ups, for less than the price of a midrange blouse or pair of shoes. Our short programs integrate such topics as excellence, relationships, effectiveness, money and performance.
Lifelong Enrichment: The Challenge of Change is the foundation for all other programs we offer. It provides participants transformational leadership skills, an exponential improvement in their ability to relate to life with new freedom and power. For smaller firms (less than 250 staff per division), ask how to qualify for our ThinDime sliding fee scale. Complete the Contact Form or write for details.
Why is Systems Thinking Vital?
think strategically keep the overall design in focus as they deal with the details of day-to-day operations. Systems Thinking is both personally and professionally vital because its only when an organization collectively masters what our Collaboration Coaches have codified in this three-phase, nine-element set of skills that long-term business planning can consistently enhance the bottom line.
Trust cannot be bought and personal experience, by definition, comes after the fact. To make sure there is a next time, effective organizations recognize they must first invest in their employees and then leverage that investment into market leadership. Anything less is a waste of corporate assets and individual potentials. Systems Thinking is the integrating link for organizational learning. It is the natural progression for organizations that are maturing in project management. Only two things separate the business leader from others: those with whom they associate and the way they think. Make a choice to build success in all areas of your life, and your organization. The Challenge of Change Systems Thinking Curriculum is an excellent opportunity for you to develop skills with immediate application while you build a personalized plan for an optimum future.
Systems Thinking Augments Mentorship
The one-word key to keeping your organization afloat in todays turbulent business climate is mentorship or coaching. Being a mentor involves living a consistent message focused on the future. Mentorship can be learned. The Rock Eel Cafés intensive 3-day seminar, with a money-back guarantee, is designed for those individuals who are ready to accept greater personal responsibility for their performance.
Your Seminar Leader
Matthew E. Weilert has been providing strategic thinking skills to leaders in industry, military, international finance and education for nearly fifteen years. Engaging and effective, Mr. Weilerts customized programs
- took an Energy multiprogram contractor from leading all-DOE in vehicle accident rates to an accident-free year.
- In the afloat environment, his efforts aboard USS Halsey produced a weapons-system uptime that was third overall in the Pacific Fleet.
- In warehousing, leading a labor-management team, together they cut cost-of-reporting
- In publishing, they tripled books in press annually!
Mr. Weilert is recognized in the 24th edition of
Whos Who in the West. Contact us or send your presenter an e-mail.
About The Rock Eel Café
The Rock Eel Café Division (REC) of the Systems Thinking Institute LLC provides its clients peace of mind by serving as a catalyst to help them solve on-going operational challenges involving
strategic thinking, change management and organizational learning. Accept the Challenge of Change! Make a commitment to Lifelong Enrichment! Register now to take the next step in your professional and personal development. No other program emphasizes the integration of learning and doing disciplines as thoroughly as Lifelong Enrichment: the ChaLLEnge of Change.
The Challenge of Change
Systems Thinking Curriculum
- Mosaic Management
- The single most important aspect of communication
- The counterintuitive nature of long-term success
- Howand whyto submit to The tyranny of the
- The Monotony of Mastery
- Flow: what it is, how to put it to use
- Forms of Leverage
- Communication: How
augmentation can multiply your effectiveness
Pattern Languages: what they mean for your organization
- Reinforcing the belief that people are the solution.
- Organizational Examples
- Everyday Economics
- Background and Boundaries
- The Sky is Falling:
Myths & Mysteries
- Reaching beyond language differences
- What to do about the shift in financial reporting emphasis
- Why staying in touch is a must
- Developing Number Sense
- A personal budget that really works!
- What constitutes innovation
- Finding your aha!s
- Why sideways learning is a must-have skill
- Cooperation: not just nice, a business
necessitysurprising research results
- Whats That Smell! or, Lessons from a Skunkworks
- Rise & Dial to boost results
and reduce costs
- Information: East & West
- Background and Boundaries
- Graphic sins to avoid
- Timeless lessons from Oriental masters:
A Book of Five
Rings and The Art of War
- Information Management: reading and typing speed
for those times
when youre it
- On-line advances: corporate savings & competitiveness;
personal mobility and
- An ergonomic primer
- Life-cycle-costing redux
- Creating a win-win by negotiating your environment
- Interlude: The Power of Play
- Recognizing the power of play
Here I amNow What?
- Is here where you want to be?
- Corporate vs. Personal Needs: Why the Conflict?
- The Positive Power of Myths: Are You Living One?
- Dont Guess, Know!: The Power of Being a
- Benchmarking the news
- The timebank: make your deposits before you attempt to
- The basis of business decisions
- Seminar Synthesis: Details of the follow-through process
Peak Performance Without Heartburn
We can offer you and your firm a way to think smarter. Our hope is that after reading what we offer on the site, you'll look at your team, project, or company in a new light and see if there is perhaps a better way to address the complexity we all face. Contact us to schedule a review of your current business process through the Fabric of Facts Strategic Business Focus.