Terms and Conditions of Service
Last Revised 10 August 2000
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations,
understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any
variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Continued use
of the service after the date of the revised Terms and Conditions
constitutes acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice; a
current copy thereof will always be available on-line. Continued usage of
your account after a new term or condition has gone into effect
constitutes acceptance of that policy. We encourage you to regularly check
the Terms and Conditions for any changes. The effective date will be
updated to indicate a new revision.
- Skerja.net Neighborhood Internetsm (herinafter Skerja.net, We, Us or Our) runs an internet service provider for the mutual benefit of our surfer customers and the web community. We require certain responsible standards of behavior while using Skerja.net as your access point to the worldwide web. If you are the type of person who really has a difficult time establishing what responsible behavior is, either you were recently the subject of a widely publicized trial regarding software monopoly OR you just need to read & head the pointers below. We make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantibility or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. We take no responsibility for any damages you suffer through use of Our service including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by Skerja.net's own negligence, force majeure or your errors, and/or omissions.
- If you use another organization's networks or computing resources, you
are subject to their respective permission and usage policies. These
policies relate to the use of such services as electronic mail, news
postings, file transfers, telnet or rlogin accesses, and World Wide Web
- Use of any information obtained via this service is at your own risk.
Skerja.net is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, or content of
information obtained through our services.
- Skerja.net's service offerings, pricing, and network capabilities are
expected to change from time to time. Skerja.net reserves the right to change
any service offered or the features of any service offered or its system
without notice, including changes to access and use procedures, such as
idle disconnections, pricing for bandwidth usage, and system hardware and
- All of Skerja.net's services are for end-surfer use only and may not be
resold to third parties without a separate reseller agreement on file with
- Skerja.net may list information such as your name and e-mail address in
relevant directories, such as X.500 listings and WAIS databases.
- Skerja.net reserves the right to review customer data stored on the
Skerja.net systems for system administrative purposes.
- Our payment requested date is five (5) days prior to the due date to allow for mailing and office processing. If we do not receive your payment when due, 15 days from date of account activation for new customers, your account may be terminated. Termination of your account does not remove your responsibility under these Terms to pay all fees incurred up to the date the account was cancelled. You will also be responsible for any fees We incur, including but not limited to collection agency fees and attorney's fees, costs, and expenses, whether or not suit is commenced.
- Our services may only be used for lawful purposes.
Transmission of material is subject to compliance with any applicable laws
and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted
material, threatening or obscene material, or material protected by trade
secret. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Skerja.net, its agents, successors and assigns, from any claims resulting from your use of this service which damages you or another party. At Our sole discretion, we may revoke your access for inappropriate usage.
- Our services may only be used in accordance with Skerja.net's
Acceptable Use Policy. Skerja.net reserves the right
to cancel services for violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Skerja.net reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without
prior notice. If Skerja.net revokes your access for any violation of its
Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Policy,
Skerja.net will not reimburse you for any unused prepaid fees.
- You may cancel your account with Us at any time upon prior written notice to Us. You will still be responsible for any fees
incurred up to the date of termination of the service. Skerja.net will
reimburse you for any unused fees where appropriate.
Our contact info:
Skerja.net Neighborhood Internet Service
PO Box 4911
Manchester, NH 03108-4911
- After termination of an account with Skerja.net, Skerja.net has the
right to remove or delete data previously associated with the account.
- You understand and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to pay
for these services according to the billing policies currently in effect.
- You will notify Skerja.net of any changes in billing and contact
information relating to your account.
Acceptable Use Policy
Contents Copyright ©1996-2000 Systems Thinking Institute LLC and its respective divisions.